Friday, October 09, 2015

Ink on Kinder

Hello, it's me and I'm blogging and I'm still doing daily inky things for #inktober. Yesterday I did inky things up a mountain. Or a Peak. On Kinder Scout to be precise. 
Landscape probably wouldn't be my subject matter of choice, but I'd never rule any subject out. These days I love to tackle something I wouldn't normally tackle. 
But I don't really know how to approach landscapes, that's the problem. Or the challenge. 
So, I approached these rocks and this landscapes in the way I know how, by seeing them as a 1950s textile design. Did it work? I dunno. 
To be honest, I don't care. I had fun trying. And that's what #inktober is about for me. That's what drawing is about. 

4 comments:

dinahmow said...

If you had fun or learned something, it's a win.

Margaret McCarthy Hunt said...

These are great!!! Keep it up!!!

Christine Barnes said...

Absolutely a...maz...ing!!!! Love the mark making, love the style.....your drawings have got me all excited...fabulous!!! Really really!!! And I'm not just saying that 😊😊😊

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Thanks, guys. Always playing around. Always looking for a new medium to fall in love with. I think ink is 'the one'.